Okay, I pulled off the primary cover to replace with the polished one I completed a couple weeks ago, new gaskets and oil filter for that along with all new hardware to match the newly polished look. Biggest pain in the ass was getting the gasket surface clean, and oil free.  I hope I did a good job because I don’t want to do that again while mounted on the bike.

Here are a few pictures of the the bike and a couple videos of the first test fire after re assembly.IMG_0254IMG_0255IMG_0257

Last video is just to show off the flake in the powder coating from Adrenaline Customs and the the Ceramic Pro coating from Glisten Detailing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s